Refers to the Application.
Any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
The application uses the following SDK user function implementation or data analysis service
- Google Admob: Use Google Admob SDK for display advertising;
- Umeng Statistics: Use Umeng statistics SDK for user data analysis and statistics.
When using our application, in order to provide the functions of our application, the corresponding permissions need to be obtained at runtime. The instructions are as follows:
- Installed apps list(QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES)：Get the application list for app manager module;
- App Usage (PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS): used for app manager obtains and reads package size information;
- App uninstall and install (REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES, REQUEST_DELETE_PACKAGES): used for App manager uninstall and install apps permissions;
- Location information (ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION): used for placement and GPS related parameters in dashboards or locations;
- Camera (CAMERA): used to display the hardware data of the camera;
- Network status (ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, INTERNET): used to display WIFI list and related detailed data, network speed display;
- Read and write storage (WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE): The application needs to obtain the relevant hardware information of the storage card, and the application manages the recycle bin backup;
- Sensor (ACTIVITY_RECOGNITION): used to obtain active sensor information;
- Phone status (READ_PHONE_STATE): Get the IMEI to uniquely identify the user for the statistical analysis service of Youmeng.
The application does not collect any personal information, and you can enable or disable these permissions at any time through device settings.
We uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us.